General Terms & Conditions Of Vehicle Hire
- A £50 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a vehicle booking.
- If requested full payment must be received by our office prior to the date of departure.
- You must adhere to our advice on the consumption of alcohol during the time you are travelling on our vehicle.
- Our driver will be issued with driving instructions for your booking. These will include the route and all scheduled stops. You must not ask our driver to deviate from these instructions.
- Any inappropriate behavior towards our driver will not be tolerated. In such instances our driver will pull over and the police will always be called.
- If the booking is considered to be potentially hazardous to our vehicles, an enhanced booking conditions form will be sent for signature and valid credit card details will be requested. Following a £1 debit, these will be held on record in our office until your travel is completed and no damage to the vehicle has been confirmed, otherwise the card will be debited as per the following terms.
- An additional charge of £50 will be made per incident of excessive littering or sickness due to excessive consumption of alcohol.
- Any damage to the vehicle (interior or exterior) caused by your passengers will be charged at the price of the replacement parts plus £30 per hour labour.